Headcanon that after the battle of Hogwarts, George dyes his hair an outrageous colour, and at first Molly is mad, but then she hears George whisper “I kept thinking it was him in the mirror”.
Mostly posting this because of my thirst, I can’t lie.
Going straight in my hoops tag
001. Toxic | Melanie Martinez
I took a sip from a devil’s cup
It’s taking over me
I want to do so much witchcraft to this
when the chorus hits tho
I listen to this like 5 times every time it comes up on my dash.
So I guess I have to reblog.
This is some American Horror Story shit
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
so much bitch please
How did I not notice that ‘bitch please’ face before?
Pronouns, right? Super weird little lexical referents.
My site moved to a new host, so everything should be better now! Everything - my site, my comic, my life, my cats, my cooking, my sex. Everything.
Read the thing people.
the hobbit’s budget is $250 million
how the hell do you even spend $250 million
How much money did you think it would take to turn Benedict Cumberbatch into a dragon?
It was surprisingly easy to turn him into a dragon. The budget was blown in bribes to convince him to change back to human at the end of the day
“Benedict, come back here.”
“Benedict, you can’t fly around the set forever.”
“YES I CAN.”
How tall are you?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
5’11” hell yeah look at those beauties